Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Satanists performing unholy experiments, nazi symbols, untraceable weapons, psychopaths

True, Victor and Melody. I have studied these guys. They behave in ways that are abnormal senseless and evil. They say you never know what lurks behind a dark mind. You never know the disease in the soul that destroys humanity. Through miracles and angels I have come to see the spirit defines us more than the mind and body. If we have a peaceful spirit we can't relate to those who are twisted and restless. I am not unbalanced. I am traumatized and exhausted after constantly being under attack for years and degraded and pounded on with unseen weapons. I am not uncivilized and crazy. I am whole because I know who God is. I may be slipping gears lately and becoming forgetful by mind invasion technology they use daily to numb my brain, cause sleep deprivation. They zap me in public to make my thoughts scatter, produce dizziness terror, pain temporary vision impairment. I sometimes become frightened after their brain assaults or mind adjustments of losing my sanity because you never know how long their weapons will last and mind torture because they like to keep you off guard. They prefer to attack you when you are sleepy and your resistance is down from constant stalking and weapon attack. They torture and weaken you through bullies that repetitively harass, degrade to try to break and conquer you to gain your soul. God won't let my spirit be touched. They've tried everything. One person told me I was the first person to do this. The scientists or movie Satanists or whoever they are can't figure out why I'm still here and faithful when they study further. that's because someone who knows god is invincible spiritually. They can wound me, make me cry make me sleep deprived broken physically and mentally but I will never commit suicide because it isn't my nature. They have tried to make me do that. I will never hurt another person. They've tried to make me enraged and incoherent. When they sometimes zap me they make me very disorganized. they can even create fear that you know isn't coming from anyplace but their weapons. When there is no rational explanation for your pain and suffering and fear accept for the static sound they produce and watchers outside and strange callers and computer hackers you know the source of your torture. You know you are just a test subject that is being used for mind enslavement, demonic possession experiments. I know my soul, I know my self and no matter what they do.I know how to return to me even when they try to make me lose my identity and develop split personality. I haven't detached from reality. I haven't forgotten faces. I haven't hurt anybody physically. I've gotten angry and used loud words in the past to try to make people believe these experiments are real when I got frustrated that people couldn't grasp this horror and see the reality of evil in the world that is seizing peoples lives. I know peoples lives are being monitored and destroyed for the anti Christ. I know this group is getting power off this. They try to make me what they want me to be. They make some people angry and make them so desperate they would want to kill somebody.If you know your character and you know you are right with God you are true to yourself and know your nature would much rather love and forgive because if you step outside that box that would make you more of an animal than they because you have the brain and godliness and spiritual power to see beyond their ridiculous control game and charade and stupidity and know the power lies within. You know you are blessed to see God and feel God and know truth and love is all that sets you apart in t his world from lost souls deprived of light and love and truth who cannot see beauty.Christ beauty in higher things. I know there is love and peace and light in a spiritual universe beyond this plain where God has shown me eternal light and peace in the afterlife. Their technology can't hurt me. It only hurts them eventually. God has .shown me a dove in winter and in rain and spoke to my heart. There is no darkness living within my being so they can't bring out hatred because it is just wasted energy. Wasted energy misused on emotional stress causing physical pain that is stupid that has no gain. When you know the spiritual world and real love and peace and what is significant in life you know their world of darkness and misery could never have anything to offer because you are totally spiritually free. God Saved Me. Some people can evolve and some people never do.

No comments:

Post a Comment