Thursday, February 13, 2014

The terrorist group that is growing in this country intends to start so many fires no one can put them out. I wrote the white house after nine eleven and described what real terrorists would do. I suggested building volunteer armies to guard every community and strengthen the country against terrorism. I told them there wasn't enough manpower and rescue workers to handle a full blown terrorist at...tack around the country because there wasn't enough rescue equipment. I told them to seal the borders. I said real terrorists would blend into the community and contaminate the water and food and start explosions and too many fires to put out. I said the damage would be irreparable before dark Knight was written and serious damage followed. I described these incidents before movie stars were killed and policemen were made to be the bad guys. On line correspondence with a instant messenger described some of these details. I called the policemen white knights before the movie. I told scotty afterwards that I felt the police would be made to look like bad guys to turn the public against them. I told him I feared more people would be murdered like the first famous face. I said they were using advanced weapons. Detectives and churches have warnings and premonitions that I gave that have all come true. It's all happening. Terrorists are being given a free pass just like in my story and there's really nothing on Gods green earth we can do about it if the terrorists are all here now and they have ammunition and armies and listening and recording devices, cameras and weapons you cannot imagine can fry you, destroy your mind and stop your heart. Even the dark Knight shows America on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment