Monday, January 20, 2014

Postings from facebook help
I'm in danger. I wonder if it would be legal to open a publishing company in Russia? Copyright doesn't matter to terrorists. Perhaps it will matter abroad. I need to open a copyright protected publishing house that does things by the book. I'll surrender citizenship sadly to prosper and survive

Just discovered they blew two security cameras last night. I heard them running into the forest when I opened the door. They must be coming on my property to torture and they aren't just using overhead technology like satellite's or something

The day they tortured me they put out my security cameras out I received an email from someone who said a persons home was invaded by enemy intruder. They blew a fuse and put out two cameras
 

  • You can bury the dead but you can't bury the truth
People are being killed in this country and snuck under the rug. None is helping. Terrorists steal, enslave and assassinate
 
This I true
 
Sherry Lee Bretz writer
 
copyright Jan 20, 2014
 
last intrusion vandalism occurred Jan 18 and 19 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment