Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I have been warning people for ages about cyber theft and master hackers that controlled cyber world by stealing from people to build their empire but nobody listened. I have been stalked and tortured for warning the churches, universities and law enforcement agencies trying to protect people and inform people of the conspiracy to rob people and destroy the Christians. I did all this to prevent people from being robbed and losing their life's works, hopes and dreams like I did. I tried to warn the world about the famous predators that were luring kids to the dark side through publishing and computer games to build dark armies. I tried to show how they were using cyber world and none listened. I knew the film companies were involved and people were being used for human experiments and mind control research against their will and the Satanists were giving Satan power through voodoo and codes and hidden symbols in their work. They say they alter dates on computers. If you control cyber world you control the world. Sherry L Bretz

No comments:

Post a Comment